Tips for Using Your Calendar
- While this is not a practice calendar, there are several actions that are to be implemented directly into your practice session, such as the Practice Intention ideas.
- There's no need to do every action in the order specified. If you're one to print out calendars like this one, then stop using them after one day if you haven't done everything as listed perfectly, here's permission to use it however you'd like!
- Half the days are intentionally left blank, and you're encouraged to fill them in with actions that are very specific to your own personal sources of inspiration or goals.
- The first action involves reviewing your goals, and writing them specifically in the space at the top.
- Items with an asterisk (*) have corresponding links and explanations that are available below the calendar at the end of this post!
Set Your New Goals
Take a moment to reflect and check-in on goals, experiences, and behaviors, ask the following questions:
- Am I on track with my overall goals?
- Are my behaviors reflective of what I wish to accomplish in the short and long-term?
- What have I observed in myself that I wish to change?
Here you Go!
Click the image or click the button below to download your free PDF!
- July 1st: Practice Room Revelations Practice Tracker [Free Download]
- July 3rd: The Movement Fix: Move Every Joint Every Day [Video]
- July 19th: The Art of Freedom for Musicians: The Cycle: Awareness of Ease [Video]
- July 23/30: Holy Grail Packet (This post will become available on the date listed!)
- July 25th: Lisa Garner Santa's Finger Dexterity and Coordination Exercises [Video]
- July 27th: Watch a TED Talk! Here are some suggestions:
I am SO EXCITED to see your calendars and the ways you're staying inspired throughout the month! Use the hashtag #practiceroomrevelations and tag @joleneflute to share!