THIS MONTH'S THEME
August means the end of summer and the last chance to accomplish summer goals before the fall. For a lot of us, it also means fall auditions!
This month's actions are geared towards preparing you to perform your best under pressure whether you have an upcoming audition or not!
TIPS FOR USING YOUR CALENDAR
- The actions provided are meant to serve as inspiration to think outside the box while practicing.
- There's no need to do every action in the order specified. If you're one to print out calendars like this one, then stop using them after one day if you haven't done everything as listed perfectly, here's permission to use it however you'd like!
- Half the days are intentionally left blank, and you're encouraged to fill them in with actions that are very specific to your own personal goals and sources of inspiration.
- The first action involves reviewing your goals, and writing them specifically in the space at the top.
- Items with an asterisk (*) have corresponding links and explanations that are available below the calendar at the end of this post! Follow the link at the bottom of the calendar to come back to this post at any time!
SET YOUR NEW GOALS
Take a moment to reflect and check-in on goals, experiences, and behaviors, ask the following questions:
- Am I on track with my overall, long-term goals?
- Are my behaviors reflective of what I wish to accomplish in the short and long-term?
- Have I been putting off improving any specific areas of my playing?
- What have I observed in myself that I wish to change?
HERE YOU GO!
Click the image or click the button below to download your free PDF!
- August 9th: Find an endless supply of tracks by searching on YouTube!
- August 15th: Amy Cuddy on Power Posing - TED Talk
- August 19th: Follow the Link for Rob Knopper's Stress Inducing Exercises
- August 23rd: Purchase or Stream The Tuning C.D.
I am so excited to see your own revelations and the ways you're staying inspired throughout the month!